Here's what I managed for the 3rd Quarter Finish-A-Long over at Quilter in the Gap since my 3rd quarter post:
- Baby quilt. This is the Spinning Stars quilt that I finished recently - I'm so pleased with this one!
- Thread Bag. It feels like forever ago that I finished this and it's had a lot of use already, also love this!
- Retro Flowers... epic fail but one day my friends this will get done. I feel some major chain piecing coming on.
- cushion from the Fat Quarterly retreat. This is the Postcards From Paris cushion and this gets used (and thrown around) often.
- Project for the Fat Quarterly... I did a challenge and I finished it but haven't blogged about it and not sure if it's just one of those things that may never surface but at least it got done!
So 4/5 finishes and 3/5 projects to link up. I'm happy with that :)
You've got a little bit more time to enter the Kona giveaway, which ends tomorrow!! Quick, quick!