This was inspired by Lynne's recent post, so blame her ;)
- children (preferably your own, relations or friends)
- cardboard tubes (loo rolls work best, if using kitchen rolls I recommend cutting them in half first unless the children have unusually long arms)
- colouring pens
- a computer/laptop
1. Take the computer, locate YouTube and set it to some old superhero theme songs or clips.
We would recommend:
2. Plonk the children in front of it to be entertained by old fashioned good graphics and camp humour.
3. While they are fascinated/enthralled/bemused, decorate the cardboard tubes in various superhero graphics
clearly from my examples you don't have to be at all artistic, providing your children are small enough to believe you are brilliant at anything and will accept pathetic drawings. Anyway you get the jist.
4. Once the YouTube clip has finished present the children with these amazing creations to adorn their wrists. Shut off the computer and let them play superheroes for hours (or how ever long before they get bored/ lose focus/ get hungry) wearing their new superhero cuffs!
***WARNING Charm About You can not be held responsible for any hijinks or chaos resulting from following the Superhero cardboard tube recipe***
oh and in case you missed it yesterday, check out the Fugly Fabric Party and giveaway announcement!