There are so many works in progress around here it's kind of ridiculous. For the last quarter of the finish-along I'm abandoning all those things I would like finished at some point and knuckling down to get the things I need done done!
1. Tote bag. So despite my declaration above, this doesn't have a deadline but I want to make it for myself using these yummy fabrics:
2. Next up is my project for the Halloween Haunts Blog Hop, which starts tomorrow! Mine involves this:
I'm not ready to attach that yet and I'm nervous I won't get it right! Wish me luck!
4. A quilt using these lovely fabrics:
5. A cozy cushion using Lori Holt's pattern from the Cozy Cottage 2016 calendar.
6. I've had an idea to make a pincushion using the crazy tiny liberty hexies I started working on forever ago and haven't touched since (just checked and they were on my FAL list last year)!
7, 8 and 9. Lastly but most important is #therearenowordsquilt for Nat. I am making one for her family and one for both sets of grandparents. So three quilts. There has been such a kind response to my call for blocks and I hope to have enough to complete all three. I've also had donations of wadding, fabric and help towards costs so I'm really grateful and will pour love into these quilts.