It's always hard to photograph Bee A Brit Stingy rows, they don't fit neatly in a picture and at 48" long I have to stand on my tiptoes to get it all in!

I'm really happy with how this turned out and I hope Collette likes it. Her sewing themed quilt is going to be gorgeous! The other bees have already made her rows with scissors, sewing machines, button jars and spools of thread.

I used instructions from the book Word Play Quilts by Tonya Ricucci to form the letters and improvised the background. The heart was made using this tutorial and I enjoyed making a rainbow of clips using the Clippity Clip Block pattern by Amanda.

I did think about writing a few words but those little clips took quite a while and ultimately I'm glad I went for a one word statement because I think it keeps it modern and unfussy. Also 'sew' just sums everything up!

We only have one more row to make (it seems to have gone so quickly) and I'm excited to find out what our bee mamas have planned for next year!