Even since yesterday I've added 3 more things to the list of stuff to do!! Somebody stop me! ;)
I haven't done a proper W.I.P. post for a while, so here's what's up this week...
- bee blocks and blogger's BOM blocks, blogged here
- Rose Star, only one done this week
- A little I-spy quilt
- Embroidered a baby bag :)
- Stained QAL - starting sewing the binding on... so expect a completion very soon!
- Postcards From Paris cushion - quilted this last night, on machine and by hand. Just need to make the backing and bind it
- Baby quilt for dear friend - chugging away!
- Retro flowers, yeah still a sad 1/2 block
- Thread bag - sat in pieces waiting to be made
- I went crazy and joined two QALs this week ( I join them when I have good sewing mojo and then lag behind terribly!!):
- making pincushions, just for fun!
- doing something GOOD... and it's really EASY... and you can do it too!!
Sewing wiggly bags for children in hospital. It ONLY takes 2 x 6"charms, a bit of velcro and some ties and probably about 5 minutes of your time.
If you think you can manage that (and I know you can!) please go and visit Emily at Strawberry Patch to see how to make them and learn more about how to do a little to help children with cancer.
new projects: 2
in progress: 8