I have been saying 'yes' a lot lately, which means I have a few deadlines and some are secret ones that can't go on the list! With that in mind I am starting my Quarter 3 Finish-A-Long list with what must be done, followed by 'if there's any time left'...
1. A quilt made with the gorgeous Chalk & Paint by Sew Caroline for Art Gallery Fabrics. I still have a couple of rows to piece and then can hopefully get quilting this weekend.
2. I have some lovely Tilda fabric that I would like to use to make things for my girls, I'm thinking some nice baskets for their room...
3. and some cute hair accessories would be good, especially since my middle daughter is growing her fringe out (again!)
4. I am excitedly planning a mini quilt from the Simply Solids bundle I curated!
5. A heap of See It All pouches - pattern by @laura_zuckerkuss - for teachers gifts and class samples. The fabric is ready:
6. Although I have never made a pickle dish I want to create a rainbow pickle dish cushion and use it as a class sample. I have been very inspired by these gorgeous blocks Mary made:
and just for me if I get time...
7. My Rose Star quilt, only a few more centre hexies to quilt and then I need a plan for more quilting?!
8. A tote bag than has been on this list many, many times and always gets forgotten or pushed down the list!! Just seeing that cloud fabric again makes me want to make it right now:
So that little lot combined with secret sewing should be plenty to keep me going!
How do you prioritise what to do first from your lists? Deadlines, size of project, what you want to sew most or something else? Let me know in a comment!