I love the finish-a-long for keeping my projects in check and also for giving me goals. Here's my list for the last quarter of 2013...
1. My Feather Bee blocks quilt - needs basting and quilting
2. Apple Bib - although I made two of these bibs I've had a third one unfinished on my desk for months, I'm putting it on the list so that I finish it!
3. Pattern testing quilt - top done, needs basting and quilting
4. Star Flower QAL - need to get this pieced already!
5. Pencil cases/zip bags for gifts - I've sewn together some little panels of scraps, I want to add a bit of applique too.
6. Woodland Sampler - since it's nearing the end of the year I would like to actually finish the sampler in December and try to frame it so I can display it proudly.
7. Rose Star Quilt - this one might be a push since I'm going to hand quilt it but I've decided since the feather quilt is so huge I don't need to make this one so big. Also the thought of making loads more started to feel overwhelming and I don't want this special quilt to turn into an unloved one so I'm going to do a few more and see how big I want it to be.
8. I got these gorgeous spotty curtain fabrics from Terry's Fabrics and I'm going to use them to make a pouffe (ottoman). I'm especially in love with the lime dots and I've been wanting a pouffe for absolutely ages (while nursing it would be so much more comfortable!) and now this giant plastic bag of beans has arrived I really need to get sewing because there's no room to hide it in my house!
9. Finally I need to finish up my Le Challenge project for this month's theme of THRILLER, I'm really enjoying this mad cross stitching!
So here's hoping I can get some checks off my list and thanks Leanne for being an excellent host and motivator!