I've had fun making bright and bold things this month...

I also managed to finish Charlotte's bee block for Bee A Brit Stingy yesterday. I haven't done flying geese before and all the points are not 100% perfect so I hope Charlotte will forgive me, I tried my best! The pattern and colours she chose are fabulous and I know it will make a stunning quilt.

I finished a couple of other things this month but they can't be shown... soon though!

We have had more fun with cardboard this weekend. Firstly the lovely Lynne let me test her wonderful Quilt Barn Advent Calendar. Fred had great fun with this one, I couldn't find the double sided tape so we used a regular cheapo glue stick and it worked!

We also went back to the classic hiding in a cardboard box:

Lily's Quilts