I can't believe how many projects I'm working on and I can't stop myself from starting new things. I have a problem. Quilting addiction maybe?? Or possibly because we have cots, prams etc this is my way of nesting?! I think I'm going with my hormones anyway because I'm clearly crazy!!
- Infinity scarves - pattern by Rebecca and available here
- I made more feather blocks using the Anna Maria Horner pattern, it's my month for the Scrappy? Sew Bee It, so I hope they all like making a feather! A couple of these are 'wrong' but I was using up the fabric strips and didn't want to waste any.
- I started a new Braid quilt using some Amy Butler
- I have been chaining my Retro Flowers - I even managed some pressing so that's real progress!
- I've nearly finished a vintage sheet baby quilt that I started last night!! All will be revealed on Friday :)
- A project for the kiddies
- a pin cushion for the fabulous Emily
- a commissioned tooth fairy cushion - I'm working on this from my own pattern and I think it'll be fun!
- HFWYG? QAL
- granny blanket
- Rose Stars
- Bloggers BOM, although there's only last months block to make and then I can put it together!
Having a diabetes test tomorrow - so no breakfast for me :( and then another scan on Friday. Finger's crossed it'll all be good news.
new projects: 4
in progress: 10
I hope I can keep on track for next week and I'm determined to finish as much as possible.
There are just some times when you are so overwhelming grateful and that happened when a bundle of gorgeousness arrived the other day. I got an amazing surprise from my dear friend Emily (and yes there was chocolate too and yes, in true Brit fashion, I scoffed it before I took a picture!):
These are bad pictures and don't do her makes justice at all. I utterly adore them. My sister was here when they arrived and we cooed for ages!! The fabric is SO gorgeous and I love that binding! Totally practical and useful too! Thank you so so much Emily :)
Before I head off please make sure you check out Donktober, there's so many fun things happening and giveaways too!