I like to be realistic with my list of finishes, I'm not sure I am being realistic here but a girl can try! It could have been much longer.
Here are the projects I would like to get finished in Quarter 2:
1. A little basket, the main panel is now finished so it shouldn't take too long.
2, 3, 4 and 5. I do love little makes, it's always fun to have quick finishes while working on bigger projects. I got some snaps (I actually call them poppers) and I have three gifts to give so I'm planning on making three secret pocket envelopes by Michelle Patterns. It would also be nice to have a cute business card holder so I'm going to make the smallest size for me!
4. I'm looking forward to quilting this one! The Kevin Baby Quilt.
5. My Auntie does a lot of patchwork and quilting, all by hand, so I want to make her a Stitchy Pie needle case (my pattern, click here).
Now some projects that have been on previous FAL lists of mine *sigh*...
6. Flowering Lone Star - this is such a gorgeous quilt top and would look fab with straight line quilting so just need to get on with it! Pattern by Sew BitterSweet Designs.
7. This crumpled mess is probably even worse now!! I did start adding borders after putting on my list a while ago but something shiny and new must have distracted me. I was going to hand quilt this baby star quilt but maybe just finishing on the machine would be better to get it done!
8. I have started hand quilting my Star Crossed Night Sky quilt so nearly there! Star Crossed by It's Sew Emma.
9. Tote bag, for me. Fabric I love, great pattern by svetlana sotak. Must do it.
And that's my lot. Achievable? I hope so! Even writing this list has motivated me... we can do this!