Roll overs (not in a good lottery kind of way) from Q1:
1. Ottoman - I've said it before and I'll say it again, this tired mama needs something to put her feet up on. Need to prioritise myself and get this done. It's all creased because it's been lying around but it's a great pattern and shouldn't take too long to finish.
2. Star Flower Quilt - It's sad this is getting ignored, the love needs to be reignited.
3. Rose Star Quilt - still probably won't get done but miracles do happen.
and more WIPs to be done:
5. Baby Quilt - the top is now sewn together so it just needs quilting and binding and all will be revealed next month
6. Poem embroidery - this totally stalled a while ago but I'm hoping the lighter spring days will mean I can get it done (I really need a good daylight lamp!)
7. Bright project for le challenge - link opens on Monday so need to get a shift on!
8. Teeny tiny Liberty hexies - remember those?! I've made three hexie flowers. Driving me a bit mad so might just do one or two more and then think of something to do with them.
9. EPP pincushion - fabrics and pattern picked, a fun little make.
10. Basket for thread - need to sew these little squares and get my thread out of the sad plastic bag they currently reside in.
So that's a bunch of fun things to get finished... providing I don't get sidetracked ;)