1. Bee AMH Feathers Quilt - just a teeny bit more quilting and then binding.
2. Rose Star Quilt - not sure how many more I will do, I really need to work it out but it's still not big enough to be a useful quilt. Thinking about it this probably isn't going to get done but whatever, I'm aiming high.
|photobombed by a baby foot|
3. Draft excluder - a commission, needs stuffing and sewing up.
4. Reward chart - another commission. I've planned a design and have gorgeous felt and scraps just waiting to be sewn up.
5. Trimming cushion - using these pretty vintage trims, pieces cut and should be simple to sew.
6. Ottoman - again pieces cut just need to get my act together, my legs need this!
7. S is for Stitch quilt - I'm up to 'S' so a few more blocks to embroider and only a couple more weeks until my friend's baby is due. The ABC block of the week is 'P' so here's my 'pineapple', not a design from the book but I'm substituting a couple (also see 'J'!).
8. Little doll - I've already put about 6 hours work into this. Not a fast make for a free magazine gift kit but she's so adorable I don't care! She needs shoes and putting together. She was designed by Danielle Thompson of Kitschy Digitals and was free with Issue 34 of Mollie Makes.
9. Clutch bags - Using pretty FQs, I'm making some simple clutches for my Etsy shop / future craft markets.
10. Star Flower Quilt - Need to sew two more rows together and add borders, I think the border pieces are what's putting me off finishing this one but it's been languishing for a while and I know I will enjoy quilting it.
11. Butterfly Quilt - my lovely Bee A Brit Stingy friends have made some gorgeous butterfly blocks for my middle daughter's quilt. I need to make an Alice Brooks one and some applique flower blocks. Since I have no idea how I will quilt it (maybe by hand?) it may not get done this quarter but hey I'll chuck it on the list just in case!
And I have good reason to get that one done because the theme for this month at le challenge is 'The Rising Sun'. Originally the theme was inspired by Japan but could equally be interpreted as the new year, the sun or anything that you think of! The blog has had a revamp too so end over to le challenge, follow us for inspiration and link up 'the Rising Sun' projects on 15th February for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop.