I was chuffed to bits when the lovely Nathalie from Noas'Libellule gave me an award! Thank you so much Nathalie! She has an interesting, cosmopolitan and stylish blog, so check it out! The best bit about this award is that it was given to me by someone that reads and enjoys my blog - who knew?! It means a lot to me :)
There are some rules that come with the award, one of which includes passing it on so I will be sending some emails out to a few of my favourite blogs! You also have to share seven things about yourself, so here goes...
1. I married my husband after only knowing him for five months - best thing I ever did! A romantic whirlwind, one day I'll have to tell you about how he proposed, it was magical!
2. I worked for five years as a University lecturer before quitting and getting a job on a make up counter, which was the best job I ever had!
3. My lifelong ambition was to be a mum - success!
4. I practiced Rollerderby until I broke my elbow - my derby name is 'Thunder Bird'
5. I could live off Coca Cola and I have no fillings!
6. I would love to own a pick up truck - preferably a Warrior with monster wheels
7. I love Joss Whedon
So there you have it! Seven random things you didn't need to know about me!! ;)
In other news I now have this:
An EMPTY divider, which can mean only one thing! I've finished my 'does not compute' blocks! Yes I have!!
Here they all are, some still waiting to be pressed and then sewn into rows to make the long awaited quilt top! Stay tuned... you never know I might get the thing finished for a certain upcoming Friday (not this one, this week's TGIFF is at Quilt Matters, truly thank goodness!)