I'm linking up last minute to the fourth quarter Finish-A-Long at Quilter in the Gap.
I really wasn't sure whether to do this post because the baby is due in January and I'm not sure how much I'll get done or even if I'll be able to sit for very long at my machine with the ever growing bump... there's stuff I want to finish though so I'm just listing them and putting no pressure on myself to finish any of it!!
- first up is a simple Christmas tablecloth made with lovely charm squares. Nearly all cut so not too much work
- Blogger's BOM - blocks done but obviously needs to be put together and I'd love to give this as a Christmas present
- Baby quilt for a wonderful friend, she's due any day so I really want to finish this one!
- HFWYG QAL - I've already fallen behind and I strongly suspect it might be asking too much for a proper finish on this
- Retro flowers - Hahahahahaha. Really doubt it!
I'm going at my own pace and not stressing... I'll just enjoy sewing and see what gets done!
(so don't worry Helen!!)