Happy Spring Equinox! What a better way to celebrate than swapping gorgeous fabric! :)
This is a fun linky fabric party concocted by the wonderful Krista at Krista Stitched and me.
Here are the rules:
- Offer to swap a fat quarter (18" x 22") of good quality quilting cotton fabric.
- You can offer as many as you like but must be willing to swap each one individually, although if someone wants to swap more than one with you obviously that's fine.
- You must be able to swap internationally, if you're swapping one fat quarter the costs shouldn't be too high. Of course you can chose to swap with someone in your own country, just please be open to international swaps. No posts should be limited to only participants of one nation swapping. **I know people are worried about postage costs so that's why I'm trying to limit the fabric amount, please also bear in mind there are slower postage methods you can use that you could arrange with the swaps!!**
- Write a post, add the button to your post by copying the code below into your HTML and link up!!
<div align="center"><a href="http://charmaboutyou.blogspot.com/p/stale-stash-swap.html" title="Charm About You"><img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7187/6786409246_6c136ef5ff_m.jpg" alt="Charm About You" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Once you've swapped please edit your post so it's clear your swap is closed.
You can either ask people if they have specific fabrics you want to swap for in your post or leave it open. When you see some you like let people know what number link you are and see if they want to swap for some of yours.
You can still play if you don't have a blog by checking out the links but you'll have to be able to email pictures or link to a flickr picture of the fabric if people don't know the fabric line already.
The link will stay open for a week so you can check back and offer to swap more if you see something that takes your fancy! It's up to you whether you're quick off the mark to accept swaps or bide your time to see what's out there!
Let's all play nice :)
Here's what I have to swap (I only have one fat quarter of each fabric, the pictures below don't do justice to the colours so you might want to google them! sorry.):
Swirls Twirls (orange), City Blooms by Kitty Yoshida, Benartex
Play Dot (grey/pink), Sherbet Pips by Aneela Hoey, Moda
Just so we're clear these are fabrics I love, have and will use!! I just maybe had a bit too much.
If you want to swap with me for any of these fabrics let me know and show me what you've got, just leave a comment below! Also, I'm not promising, but if I have enough of any fabric I've used in a project you've seen on my blog that you like, ask me about it and I might be persuaded to swap for something lovely!