Last night I managed to sew my sashing and four patches to my sampler quilt following the quilt-a-long at Crazy Mom Quilts. I got butterflies putting it all together and I'm sure I had too much adrenalin in my system considering I was only sewing! I was very excited and I'm really happy with how it's turned out:

I took the pictures at night on my mobile so they're pretty terrible and don't really show the colours properly (actually REALLY badly) but it'll have to do for now!
I also took a couple of 'close ups' to show you the detail of some of the fabric:

Just those hundreds of small blocks to sew into borders now... this may take some time!!